ESG at Chuanjun
At Chuanjun, we share a common goal with Digital Edge. We bridge the digital divide by empowering those in the local and other Asia-Pacific markets to access high quality, high speed digital infrastructure. And as the demand for digital resources continues to grows exponentially, we want to invest in the China’s digital future both sustainably and responsibly. Our commitment is to respect the resources we use, the people and communities we serve, and to operate our business in an open and transparent way. These commitments form the basis of our ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) strategy.
Our aim is to lead the field by setting global standards for our industry and to use data driven insights to track our progress and ensure we are held to account every step of the way. Most importantly this is a journey we share with our partners, suppliers and customers; working together to transform the digital infrastructure of the future.
- Increasing our use of renewable and carbon-free energy in powering our data centers.
- Using innovative technology to design highly efficient data centers that minimize consumption of water and power.
- Adhering to international guidelines for green buildings for all our new data center construction projects.
- Prioritizing the health and safety of our workforce, including our suppliers and contractors.
- Nurturing a culture of respect for diversity of background and experience across our business.
- Partnering with local communities to create jobs and generate economic growth.
- Giving our people the resources and training they need to underpin our culture of doing business fairly.
- Partnering with suppliers who share our values and commitment to ESG principles.
- Building a resilient company our customers can trust that recognizes the critical nature of the digital infrastructure solutions we provide.